We have a proven track record for the installation and maintenance of Access Control Systems for our impressive client portfolio. As part of our aftercare we provide total support packages with remote access and fast response times to site when required.
We are approved to install and maintain many leading Access Control Systems manufacturer’s products within the industry.
We take a holistic approach to designing your system, including the integration of cardholder databases to photo ID, visitor management, cashless vending, HR and follow-me-printing to create far more than just a traditional access control system.
Featured Product – C•CURE 9000
C•CURE 9000 from Software House is an Enterprise level security and event management system using proven iSTAR door controllers, to provide 24/7 mission-critical enterprise security and safety protection worldwide for people, buildings, and assets.
- Software House has over 30 years experience in Access Control systems manufacturing
- License models allow for 16 online readers to a maximum of 5,000 readers across multiple sites
- Worldwide certified installer accreditation and training program
- Supports multiple card and biometric reader technologies
- Client, Web Browser and App management of the system
- Integrations with over 300+ third-party security and business technologies
- Mobile phone credential access using HID Mobile access
- Multiple Languages supported
C•CURE 9000 has a leading market share of Access Control Systems in:
• Government Enterprises
Software House technologies are currently installed in more than 5,500 installations worldwide, touching all vertical markets. Over 170 of the Fortune 500 Companies use C•CURE
Software House has a Philosophy of “No customer left behind” safeguarding your investment for the future.
Central Access Systems Limited are proud to be an approved installer of C•CURE 9000 with Advanced Integrator status.
We have been installing and maintaining C•CURE systems for our clients for over 20 years.